The chances of getting a full scholarship for sports in any American college is just 1%. The sports are really just restricted to American football, tennis, basketball, volleyball, gymnastics and Track and Field.
- Badminton Malaysia’s Tan Boon Hoeng hit a badminton shuttle 493 km/h
- American Maurice Allen drove a golf ball 339.6 km/h
- The Jai Alai pelota is 3/4 the size of a baseball and harder than a golf ball and has been recorded at 302 km/h
- Australian Cameron Pilley has hit a squash ball 281.6 km/h
- Samuel Groth from Australia hit a 263.4 km/h tennis serve.
- Ronny Heberson the Brazilian football player hit a rocket of a free kick at 131 mph (210.8 km/h)
- Not quite hitting but Nolan Ryan threw the fastest ever recorded pitch at 108.1 mph (174.0 km/h)